- Our DBA Sunday School Training was a great success with 102 people in attendance representing 14 of our DBA churches. Many of those 14 churches have since implemented the practices learned at the training and have already seen numerical increase and improved effectiveness. If you were not able to attend either of the five conferences and are interested in bringing it to your church please give me a call at 912–583-2713 and Iâ€™ll be happy to provide the training for your church free of charge.
- The deadline for getting your churches Annual Profile completed and turned in is fast approaching. Please do all you can to finish it and return it by October 11 if not sooner. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
- Our Annual Celebration and Meeting are going to be wonderful blessings again this year. On Sunday, October 17, Dr. Ike Reighard will be preaching at our Celebration Service at First Baptist Vidalia. We will also have our DBA Mass â€œCelebrationâ€ Choir ministering that evening. If you would like to sing in the choir please attend the rehearsal at 4 p.m. at First Vidalia on the 17th. We will also have a Childrenâ€™s Rally in the childrenâ€™s wing and an exciting Student Rally in the Historic Sanctuary.On Monday, October 18, the messengers from our 49 churches will meet at Higgston Baptist (the pavilion across the street) for a Fish Fry and a time of learning how God is blessing the churches of our Association. Our hearts will also be stirred by a powerful message from one of our own, Pastor Mark Jones. Please remember to dress casual and warmly.
These two events are very important to the ministry of our Daniell Baptist Association and I hope you will make plans today to participate. If you plan to attend the fish fry on Monday the 17th, please call our office (912–583-2713) by Monday, October 11 to make your reservation.
- Itâ€™s time again for our annual Bake a Cake Ministry for the Baxley Childrenâ€™s Home. If you would like to help us with this important ministry please come by our office to pick up the needed cake boxes. Your help with this ministry is so appreciated by the children and our Association.
- The Ministers of our Association will want to remember to attend our upcoming Ministers Christmas Dinner to be held on Thursday, November 4 at First Baptist Mt. Vernon at 6 p.m. Please call our office by November 1 if you plan to attend. The will be a great time of fun, food, and fellowship.Blessed to Serve,
Look What God Is DOING